From Success to Significance
Professional service providers are being challenged like never before to distinguish themselves. Whether working directly with a business owner, key stakeholder, or serving on a cross-functional team of experts, the need to develop greater relationship currency and trust is tantamount to sustained success.
Technical and functional expertise is the foundation for effective performance; however, a growing body of evidence reveals that both client and other trusted adviser engagement is what truly advances and sustains relationships.
- What is Relationship Capital and why is it so critical for sustained success?
- Distinguish the key differences between client service and client engagement
- Understand how to deploy the different value creation levers for increased relevancy
- Adopt a different mindset for developing more meaningful client relationships
- Better effect outcomes with internal and external stakeholders
- Influence firm-wide culture regarding client engagement strategies and approaches
Marc Rosen & Judy Bodenhamer, Client Experience Institute, presented the following webinar to members of the Galliard Family Business Advisor Institute in early 2017: